I hope you’re ready Startup Cincy, because UpTech 6 is here! We are so excited to bring in these 9 awesome startups and cannot wait to see them grow over the next six months.
Join us in welcoming our sixth cohort, UpTech 6!
- Central: Central enables companies to effectively sell, recruit, operate, and deliver by providing access to the internal systems and data they need, when they need it. [Cincinnati, OH]
- CrownMob: CrownMob removes the hassle of connecting consumers to creatives (barbers/stylists) and product retailers in the ethnic hair industry. [Cincinnati, OH]
- Endorsify: Endorsify makes it easy for brands to make more informed influencer marketing decisions. [Los Angeles, CA]
- glimmar: glimmar connects brands to people by creating deep, engaging augmented reality experiences. [Cincinnati, OH]
- Magentiq Eye: Magentiq Eye helps medical professionals see beyond the visible. They apply cutting-edge deep learning, computer vision, and video analysis technologies to medical endoscopic procedures. [Haifa, Israel]
- Shopperations: Shopperations enables brands and retailers to manage, track, analyze and optimize shopper marketing campaigns. [Cincinnati, OH]
- SuiteSeat: SuiteSeat enhances the event attendee experience while providing event organizers valuable insights to better understand and serve their customers. [Cincinnati, OH]
- TrekMarker: TrekMarker revolutionizes customer experiences, both digital and physical, through the use of guided empathy questions to find the best qualitative insights.[Cincinnati, OH]
- Zid Zid: Zid Zid enables preschool children, together with their parents and teachers, to discover foreign languages through real-world play and on-screen activities. [Cincinnati, OH]
This year, we are partnering with St. Elizabeth Healthcare, recently ranked as the #2 Best Hospital by US News and World report in both the state of Kentucky and the Cincinnati Metro area, to offer qualified health tech startups a unique opportunity. St. Elizabeth will provide access to top health advisors and mentors to provide industry expertise and direct product feedback. The partnership is the first in our corporate partner program which is designed to actively engage the region’s corporations to provide startups with industry-specific connections and possible pilot opportunities.
Learn more about UpTech 6 in their individual spotlights, coming soon!