- Yes! https://t.co/o9ILZoP2Um 21 hours ago
- RT @HarvardHBS : Children who face adversity in childhood may be more likely to be creative as adults. @TeresaAmabile helps explain on @Frea … 2 months ago
- RT @ValaAfshar : You are not your job. You are so much more. I love this story. This elementary school surprised their ‘superhero’ custodi… 2 months ago
- Yay! Bravo to an awesome group of inspiring entrepreneurs! #Entrepreneurship #Cincinnati 👏 https://t.co/1elg7HYkil 3 months ago
- RT @MCChildsBookDay - Awesome list! #ReadYourWorld #kidlit #ChildrensBooks https://t.co/i8duoq4maH 3 months ago
Zid Zid is the first language-learning platform that engages preschool children, parents, and teachers through project-based activities, songs, storybooks, and new technology. The best part? Teachers and parents do not need to know the language to guide a child’s experiences and learn together.